WHEN you feel the day is not enough for everything you need to accomplish, it's challenging to maintain a positive attitude and to keep your energy levels up. If you have a hard time maintaining your energy throughout the day, here are some effective steps you could use to improve it. Take note that staying energized requires a change in your everyday routine. In order to make it work, you need to develop discipline and consistency.
1. Stay hydrated and energetic by drinking plenty of water during the day. Water intake is the most natural way of removing toxins from your system. Also remember that the caffeine you consume counteracts the benefits of your water intake by dehydrating the body. Keep a water bottle handy at all times, even during visits to your favorite coffee shop.
2. Change your eating habits by eating in moderation during meals and substituting in between a variety of healthy snacks such as nuts, yogurt and dried fruit. Eating this way will help you maintain energy all day. Make it a point to avoid foods/beverages that are high in sugar and carbohydrates.
3. Take the time to take breaks at work. Stretch once in a while and take deep, cleansing breaths to help rejuvenate your system. Sitting in front of your computer for long periods can lead to sleepiness and sluggishness, so get up periodically, stretch, breath, and move around. If possible, use the time to talk with your colleagues since socializing and laughter are both beneficial in picking up your spirit and energizing your attitude.
4. Take brisk walks outside as part of your daily routine to perk up your day, get your blood pumping and refresh your mind. Make time to visit a gym daily for a more robust exercise regimen that will not only keep you energized throughout the day, but will also help build your patience and stamina.
5. Make sure to get enough sleep to keep your body and mind revitalized. Losing sleep for just a single night can take several days to correct. Go for at least seven hours of rest at night and maintain a consistent sleep schedule.
6. Incorporate a vitamin regimen to ensure that you are adhering to your required vitamin intake for the day, including energy promoting Vitamin C and B. Take a multivitamin that helps boost your energy.
Centrum is a multivitamin that’s Complete from A to Zinc. It contains Vitamins B1, B2, B12, Niacin, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid for that much needed energy boost.
But multivitamins shouldn’t just be about energy. Centrum contains other essential nutrients that also help boost the immune system, help make skin healthier, and help fill in daily nutritional gaps.
For energy and so much more, take Centrum everyday and #BeComplete for only P10 SRP daily!