REMEMBER what our teachers used to tell us back in grade school? One particular idiom stands out: “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was meant to foster a habit of one keeping mentally and physically clean. Unfortunately, bathing regularly and wearing clean clothes are not enough.
The danger posed by germs and viruses are so real that a constant state of preparedness and vigilance in the face of exposure to health hazards - whether we are at home, at work or at play. Here are some good practices that can help us reduce or slow down the spread of infections:
- We cannot stress this enough - wash your hands frequently.
- If you are sick, stay at home (so you do not spread the illness to other people) and get some rest.
- Always carry and use single-use tissue. Dispose them immediately after use.
- In the absence of a tissue or handkerchief, cough/ sneeze into your arm, not your hand. Make sure to turn away from other people.
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing or using tissues.
- Have a hand sanitizer handy in case washing facilities are unavailable.
- Mobile phones and other mobile devices are germ magnets. Regularly wipe the surface using a cotton cloth lightly soaked in a 60/40 combination of water and isopropyl alcohol.
- If you have children, make sure their toys and other playthings have hard surfaces that can be easily cleaned.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth (viruses can transfer from your hands and into the body).
- Never share cups, glasses, dishes or utensils.
We also suggest that you take a multivitamin to strengthen your immune system.
Centrum is complete, and contains vitamins and minerals that help build immunity, like Vitamins C, A, and E, Betacarotene, Selenium, Zinc, and so much more.
More than just for boosting the immune system, Centrum also helps give you energy, healthy skin and also helps fill in your daily nutritional gaps.
For that needed immune system boost and so much more, choose Centrum. Take Centrum every day and #BeComplete from A to Zinc at only P10 SRP daily!