PBA
LOCKED down in hot and dry Kuwait for half a year now, Rabeh Al-Hussaini is already missing the PBA.More so the team which he considers his 'other family.'Although no longer with Blackwater, the 31-year-old free agent admitted ...
Aug 5, 2020
PBA
IS Jimmy Alapag and his family leaving the country for good?Moving to the U.S. is indeed on the table for the Alapags, according to a close friend of the one-time PBA MVP and head coach of the San Miguel- ...
Aug 3, 2020
PBA
PHOENIX is keeping an open mind on team guidelines once the PBA officially allow all 12 ballclubs to start with player workouts.The Fuel Masters made it clear players can choose not to join the team if they are uneasy with working ...
Aug 2, 2020
PBA
THE rising cases of COVID-19 in the country has ruled out the possibility of Eumir Felix Marcial fighting one of his first few bouts in the country.Manny Pacquiao (MP) Promotions president Sean Gibbons said the current health crisis, specifically the ...
Jul 30, 2020
FILIPINO boxer John Moralde is recovering well from COVID-19 and is now spending the final days of his quarantine in Las Vegas, Nevada.The 26-year-old Davao-born fighter caught the virus just days before he was supposed to face ...
Jul 22, 2020
BOXING legend Manny Pacquiao's next fight remains hanging in the balance.While the possibility may be there, it is still uncertain if a fight could be made for the 41-year-old Filipino great given the continued rise in coronavirus (COVID- ...
Jul 21, 2020
PBA
RAIN or Shine expects two-time MVP James Yap and Kris Rosales to be around when team workouts are finally given the green light by the PBA.Coach Caloy Garcia said management has been in constant communication with the two players, who ...
Jul 20, 2020
PBA
PBA teams agreed to shoulder the hospital expenses if and when a player is affected by the COVID-19.The move, according to Commissioner Willie Marcial, somehow lessened the concern of players as the league looks forward of starting team workouts in ...
Jul 20, 2020
EUMIR Felix Marcial admitted there were already offers for him to turn pro as early as four years ago.Deep inside though, the 24-year-old pride of Zamboanga felt he's not yet ready to take his act to the next ...
Jul 18, 2020
PBA
THE physical wellbeing of PBA coaches will also be monitored before they are allowed to join their respective teams once practices finally resume by next week.NLEX coach Yeng Guiao said the issue was discussed during the coaches and team managers' meeting ...
Jul 13, 2020
THE true warrior that he is, nothing it seems can prevent Mark Magsayo from fulfilling his passion.Not even a deadly virus that has affected more than 12 million people around the world.The 25-year-old Magsayo continues to train at ...
Jul 13, 2020
JOHN Vincent Moralde will be the next Filipino fighter to take his act to Las Vegas as he faces Alexis del Bosque of Mexico in another boxing card promoted by Top Rank.Moralde and Del Bosque tangle in an eight-round, closed- ...
Jul 12, 2020
PROOF they're doing their share in controlling the spread of COVID-19 in the country, Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) Officer In-Charge Ramon Fernandez and several prominent members of the national team underwent swab testing on Thursday at the PhilSports Complex ...
Jul 2, 2020
FIVE months after and $40,000 (around P1.9 million) richer, Mike Plania finally gets reunited with his family.The Filipino fighter is bound for home this weekend (July 3) after being in the US since February, where he and four other ...
Jun 30, 2020
PHILIPPINE Olympic Committee (POC) president Abraham 'Bambol' Tolentino vowed to help regain the slashed allowances of national athletes which had been restructured earlier to help the country's fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.Tolentino said he will exhaust all means in ...
Jun 22, 2020
PBA
THE PBA leadership will sit down with player representatives of member ballclubs on Tuesday to address their questions and concerns once athletes in contact sports are finally given clearance to resume training.Commissioner Willie Marcial said invitations had been sent out to ...
Jun 22, 2020
THE initial 123 COVID-19 patients confined at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium have since been sent home with no recorded fatalities.Disinfection and repairs on the venue have been ongoing since Monday and hopefully, to be finished over the weekend. After which, ...
Jun 9, 2020
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea on Sunday reported 34 additional cases of the coronavirus amid a spate of infections linked to clubgoers, as President Moon Jae-in urged calm saying "there's no reason to stand still out of fear."Figures released ...
May 10, 2020
Sorry, no results found for