SUMMER vacation has already began and it’s time to go to the beach or to a cool place to escape the heat.
No more homeworks, term papers are over, you can have all the time that you want.
And what better way to spend it than to travel.
“I really love traveling kasi it opens you to a new world, new experience and nakaka-excite lang to go to different places,” said volleyball star Kim Dy.
“Bine-base ko sa free time ko, like after a conference we have a week of vacation. Or kung saktong seat sale, basta palaging nakadepende na walang training and walang games,” she added.
The F2 Logistics star shares some tips on how you can make your travels a smooth and memorable one.
1. You have to prepare your trip like research about the places, know where to go shopping or where to eat, para hindi kayo last minute na magdedecide kasi last din sa oras ‘yun.
2. For packing, it’s very convenient ‘yung mga cubes, ‘yung mga bag in a bag. It’s also better to roll your clothes because rolling adds extra space for your clothes.
3. The toiletries, it’s better to buy doon na lang. If there are specific brands that you like to bring, transfer it sa travel size containers, don’t bring everything.
4. Bring a camera para sa memories, OOTDs and to document your vacation.
5. Seat sale abangan niyo ‘yun or you can buy a package sa mga travel agencies kasi they have tour packages na andoon na lahat, from hotels, transfers and ‘yung places na pupuntahan.
6. It’s really important to do your reasearch kasi it saves time eh and you can plan ahead kasi you know where to ride, what trains or buses to ride to go to your hotel or go the the places you want from your hotel.