WITH teamwork and faith in each other, we at Spin.ph believe we can make a difference for our countrymen affected by super typhoon Yolanda.
If sports can help us unite as a nation, we can also come together in aid of our countrymen who desperately need our help. We are all on the same team now.
More than 10,000 people lost their lives after Super Typhoon Yolanda swept through the country last week. The national ordeal is not over as millions of Filipinos are reduced to picking up the pieces in order to survive.
For us who are willing to give whatever we can, our collective efforts can help improve the odds for our kababayans to win this battle.
Of course we have to be careful in where we send our donations, whether in cash or in kind, in order for the help to get to where it should be- to the hands of the people affected by the typhoon.
Donations can be sent through the following channels (via Rappler.com):
Donors are advised to conduct due diligence before donating money directly to personal bank accounts. Ask the organization or individual receiving the deposit for an acknowledgement receipt and how they intend to spend the money.
- DSWD is accepting donations: NAIA Chapel Road, Pasay City (at the back of CAAP)World Vision, an international Christian humanitarian, development and relief organization is accepting donations for Typhoon Yolanda survivors. Donor hotline 372-7777 or visit their website
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
- Roel Montesa - 09263469927, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elma Pille - email@example.com
- Cash deposits accepted - DSWD Bank Acct. at Landbank of the Philippines Nos. 3122-1011-84 (current) and 3124-0055-81 (savings) Fe Catalina Ea - 09186281897
- Repacking of relief goods ongoing at DSWD-NROC, Pasay City. Interested volunteers can call 8512681 to schedule.
- Operation Walang Iwanan - Gawad Kalinga
- World Food Programme Philippines is accepting donations through their website
- ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya pledge lines (02) 411-0183, 411-0182, 411-0115?Accepting relief goods and cash donations, with other drop-off points nationwide: Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cagayan de Oro and Davao
- The Philippine Red Cross provides many ways to donate. Hotline: 143 Trunkline: 5270000Cebu Provincial Government, is in need of volunteers to repack relief goods for Northern Cebu, Leyte, and Bohol. Contact Ms. Evelyn Senajon at 254-7198 and 254-8397, PSWDO, Ground Floor Executive Bldg., Cebu Provincial Capitol.
- You may also SMS donations by texting REDAMOUNT to 2899(Globe) or 4143(Smart)
- The Office of Senator Bam Aquino, Extension Room 23, 5/F Senate of the Philippines, GSIS Financial Complex, Pasay City, is accepting donations Monday to Thursday from 9am - 6pm. Contact Mr. Ares Goyena at (0917)621-6311.
- The Philippine Daily Inquirer is accepting cash donations through the following accounts:All LBC branches are accepting donations for typhoon Yolanda victims until November 30.
- BPI - C/A 4951-0067-56?Account name - Philippine Daily Inquirer Inc.?Metrobank - C/A 7286-8109-30?Account name - Philippine Daily Inquirer Inc.?Contact Bianca Casilag or Connie Kalagayan at 897-8808 or 899-4426.
- For the Ayala Foundation's 'Laging Handa Fund', overseas donors can use this online portal for donations.
- ShelterBox is an international disaster relief charity that provides emergency shelter and life-saving supplies to families around the world who are affected by disasters. Donations are welcome through its website. Know more about their efforts in the Philippines for victims of typhoon Yolanda (international codename Haiyan) here.
- De La Salle University's Center for Social Concern and Action (COSCA) is accepting web-based donations from overseas individuals via GlobalGiving.com. Credit and debit card donations accepted. Contact Joseph Rosal, Coordinator for Community Engagement, COSCA at 525-4267 or local 147 for more information.
- The Catholic Relief Services is accepting donations through their website and through Caritas Filipinas Foundation.
- Victory is accepting online donations for Yolanda relief efforts via BPI Express Online or credit card.
- Save the Children is collecting donations through its website. Save the Children has a team on the ground in Tacloban working to respond to this emergency. They are focusing on blankets and mosquito nets for the affected families.
- UNICEF is accepting online cash donations thorugh its website.
- The 1000 Bear Hugs Project is accepting huggable-sized toys for Tacloban children from November 8 to December 9. Drop-off points for pre-loved toys will be announced on their Twitter profile shortly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mon Corpuz at (0917)796-1378
- ANCOP USA Foundation for international donations through this website.
- Aboitiz Foundation Command Center is accpeting cash donations through the Aboitiz Foundation’s UShare portal. Contact Danny Cerence at (0917)630-8172 for inquiries.?You may also deposit to the following accounts:United States residents can make tax-deductable donations through the US Philippines Society.
- Union Bank of the Philippines Account No. 10026-1070944
- City Savings Bank Account No. 200-20031301?Contact Rowena Astillo at (0917)630-4484 for inquiries.
- UP Diliman USC Student Council, New CHK gym, UP Diliman, Commonwealth Avenue, Alex Castro, 0917-8725396, Tweet @uscupdiliman
- Tulong Kabataan: UP System, UP Office of the Student Regent are accepting donations in cash or kind. Dropoff point: Vinzon's Hall, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Contact Eds (0927)384-1392 or Zie (0916)796-5740) for more information.
- Ateneo De Manila Disaster Response and Management Team is accepting cash donations. Check this page on how to donate. For inquiries contact the Office of the Vice President for Social Development at (632) 4266001 locals 4051, 4054, 4099.
- Citizen's Disaster Response Center is calling for donations and volunteer's at 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes, Quezon City. Call 929-9820 for inquiries.
- Rock Ed Philippines is focusing on donations of new underwear for victims of typhoon Yolanda. Drop off point is at Route 196 Bar along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. You may also deposit cash to BPI account# 3080-0073-44 of Rock Ed Phillipines. Tweet @gangbadoy for more details.
- AWANA Organization Philippines is accpeting donations starting Monday, November 10, 9am-6pm at 35-A Scout Tobias Street, Brgy Laging Handa in Quezon City. For cash donations, you may visit us at our office or deposit your donation to: BPI Family Bank (E. Rodriguez-Broadway Branch) Peso Current Account Number: 6871-0015-86 Dollar Current Account Number: 6874-0059-22 Swift: BOPIPHMM. Contact Jennifer Jansalin at (02) 376-5688 or 0928-8531693
- Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive is calling out for volunteers, food, medicine and non food donations. You can donate via Paypal or sign up to volunteer. Operations ongoing at the following addresses:Lingap Gabriella Manila, drop off relief goods, medicines, and cash donations at 35 Scout Delgado St., Brgy. Laging Handa / 25 K-10th Street, West Kamias, Quezon City. Contact 374-3451 for more details or tweet @gabrielaphils.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
- Kabataan Partylist HQ: #5 Palosapis St., Brgy Amihan, Proj 3, Quezon City
- CEGP National Office: 37-C Yale St., Cubao, Quezon City
- LFS HQ,:1650 Sisa St., Sampaloc Karatula Up, Manila
- Oplan Kaagapay/NOYLeads, Junior Chamber International Philippines (Philippine Jaycees) is accepting donations at 14 Don A. Roces Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Ismael Penado at 749-9399 for inquiries.
- St. Scholastica's College is accepting donations (cash or in kind). You may drop off the donations at 2560 Leon Guinto St., Manila, located behind DLS-College of St. Benilde. For cash donation, you may look for Sr. Selene or Dr. Rebecca Cacho. For donations through check or deposit, account name is St. Scholastica's College Manila, BDO account number 4580-000-210. If the donor is not based in Manila, inform the BDO manager that the deposit is for relief operations and have your fees waived. You may then email your transaction receipts to email@example.com for proper acknowledgment.
- Phi Yolanda Relief Operations of Phi Kappa Mu Fraternity and Phi Lambda Delta Sorority of UP Manila, Pagkalma Park, UP College of Medecine, Pedro Gil St., Malate, Manila, Contact Miko - 09175129144 or Gela - 09277029488, tweet @PhiLambdaDelta
- Tulong Tomasino of the UST Simbahayan Community Development Office in Manila is accepting donations. Tweet @USTCSC
- Center for Social Action and Concern (COSCA) De La Salle University Manila, food and non food donations can be droped off at the COSCA Office 2nd Floor, Br Connon Hall. Contact Joseph Rosal at (0922) 899-2558 for inquiries.
- UP Ugnayan ng Pahinungod-Manila is organizing a university disaster response medical mission to Leyte with plans of relief distribution focused on Palo, Leyte. Contact Dr. Lulin Luz starting November 11, Monday (landline: 526-6950 and 526-6951) for inquiries and donations. In need of donations particularly medical supplies and volunteer MD's, nurses, and health care personnel and volunteers for packing of relief goods.
- Caritas Damayan, Caritas Manila Inc is accepting relief goods at 2002 Jesus St. Pandacan, Manila. Cash donation may be coursed through:
- Peso bank accounts:
- BPI SA# 3063-5357-01
- BDO SA# 5600-45905
- PNB CA# 10-856-660001-7;
- UNION BANK CA# 00-030-001227-5
- Dollar bank accounts:
- BPI #3064-0033-55 (swift code BOPI PH MM)
- PNB #10-856-660002-5 (swift code PNB MPH MM)
- Peso bank accounts:
- The MVP Tulong Kapatid Center will be open today from 9AM to 5PM to accept cash and relief goods at the Meralco Covered Tennis Court, Meralco Compound, Ortigas, Pasig City. Contact Eds Addun at (0939)913-3771 or 632-8301 for more details.
- The University of Asia and the Pacific is accepting donations (both in cash and in kind) for Typhoon Yolanda victims. Drop off point is at the Pearl Drive entrance of the school. For further information contact Erika Ng at 09175598862 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operation Blessing Philippines is accepting donations in cash and kind at E. Rodriguez Ave. C5 Road cor. Corporal Cruz Bagong Ilog, Pasig City. Call 477-7802 to 04 or (0917)581-2603 for more details. Operation Blessing is also accepting volunteers for their partners in Cebu and other nearby areas.
- Victory Church Fellowship at LGF Every Nation Building 32nd St. Corner University Parkway, Bonifacio Global City is now accepting relief goods.
- U! Happy Events is accepting donations at URBN Bar and Kitchen in the Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City. Contact Harvard Uy de Baron at (0917)887-4278 for more details.
- St. Michael's Church at The Fort is accepting donations through Father Arnold. Water and food are badly needed. The church addesss is at 39th Street, North Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City.
- TindogTacloban, a partnership among private individuals, Victory Christian Fellowship (VFC), and the City Mayor's Office of Tacloban are accepting donations and volunteers for deployment. Contact Ms. Joey Hernandez at 347-3975 for inquiries. Donations may be dropped off at the following locations:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
- VCF Alabang - 4th Floor Filinvest Wing, Festival Supermall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- VCF Fort - 32nd Street corner University Parkway Bonifacio Global City
- Give a Drop of Love, CFC Foundation, Inc. WWP at Apartelle 12, Starmall Complex, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Madaluyong City are accepting food/non-food donations. For cash donations: CFCFI BPI Mandaluyong Branch, Dollar: 0184-0279-84 or Peso: 0181-0504-89. Fax your deposit slip to (+632) 718-2213. Contact Anna Arcaya at 718-2213 or (0923)583-8577 for more details.
- The Dream Project Philippines is accepting donations at the RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Street, Mandaluyong City. Contact Prim Paypon at 09088100424.
- ETYSBM Student Council of Mapua Institute of Technology is now accepting relief goods at 333 333 Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City. Contact Angeline Bernardino (0915)446-9715 or Edgar Aquino (0905)149-2319 for more information.
- Santuario de San Anotio Church at 3117 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati will be accepting on November 10 at 9am at the Parish Center. The goods will have to be packed in Manila for immediate distribution in Tacloban and other affected areas. Call (632) 843-8830 to 31 for more details.
Other places in Metro Manila
- De La Salle College of St Benilde's Yakap Mo Yakap Ko Benefit Concert was originally a benefit concert for the kids in Smokey Mountain. The Betina and Catalino Yap Foundation was planning to build a library in the area. They will be accepting donations during the event on November 22, 2013, 6pm-10pm. Regular price for the concert is Php 300.00
- Dakila's Ride and Rock Relief is calling on artists, cyclicts, donors, and individuals willing to donate their talent, time, and relief goods on November 10, 9am to 4pm at My Little Arts Place, 222 Wilson St., San Juan City, Metro Manila. For inquiries call 435-4309.
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel through its Social Action Office (SAO) now accepts donations for the affected communities in the recent Typhoon Yolanda. Kindly bring all donations to Gate 2, 3, and 7 of the campus. For inquiries, contact Mr. Jayjay Jacinto at 0917-8597602 or Ms. Evangeline De Peralta at 0917-5638870.
- Please deposit your cash donations to the school account with the following details:?Account Name: De La Salle Santiago Zobel School?Bank: Union Bank of the Philippines, Ayala Alabang Village?Peso Account: 0180-3000-6691?US Dollar Account: 0181-0100-9418?Send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for proper acknowledgment.
- The Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations of the UP College of Medicine s now again accepting donations for victims of Typhoon Yolanda. Eman (0925-884-3050) or Billy (0927-571-1017/0922-535-6100).
- Monetary donations may be deposited at the following account:?Account name: Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations?Account number: 504259500015?Bank: Philippine National Bank (PNB) – PGH Branch
- Donations from overseas may also be coursed through the following:?Swift Code: PNBMPHMM?Routing # 01008-0081
- The Philippines General Council of the Assemblies of God (PGCAG), Inc., is accepting donations for the victims. Donations in kind may be dropped off in their office in Bethel Bible College Compound, Gov. I. Santiago Ave., Malinta Valenzuela, City. They may be reached through 0922.8653757 (SUN), 0908.8217812 (SMART), 0917.7965025 (GLOBE) or email them at PGCAGoffice@gmail.com.Cash donations may be coursed through the following peso bank account:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
- Banco De Oro (BDO) Peso Savings Account (Karuhatan – Mc Arthur Highway Branch)?Account Name: Philippines General Council of the Assemblies of God, Inc.?Account Number: 3850000618?Swift Code: BNORPHMM
- Tarabanagan, Tara Bangon of the Bicol University (CU) College of Science Extension Office along with partner-organizations are accepting donations at the G/F BU College of Science Building 2, Legazpi City. Contact the ff for inquiries: JONATHAN JAIME G. GUERRERO - 09175928610?JOHN JERVIE ALCERA - 09179270262?MELLIE MORCOZO - 09153161527
- Isla Verde in Batangas is also in need of donation. Drop-off point is at Meralco Site, Kumintang, Ilaya. Brgy Captain Arnold E. Briton will bring the goods to the barangay-island through a boat. Contact Briton at 0910-884-3334.
- Operation Walang Iwanan of UP Gawad Kalinga - Los Baños & UPLB USC are accepting donations of relief packages and cash. Contact Cyril (0926)341-9140 or Rohanne (0915)449-0589 for inquiries.
- Oplan Sagip of the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) is accepting donations at the UPLB Baker Hall. For cash donations, deposit to: Plantersbank UPLB Branch, Account Name: UPLB University Student Council, Account Number: 017-604-0580. Contact Arthur at 09054155616
- The College of Arts and Science Student Council and PILAK of Malayan Colleges Laguna will be accepting donations in kind at the 2nd Floor Faculty Center located at J.P. Rizal Building starting Monday, November 10. Groups and individuals may contact Zk Guevarra at 09064339097, Anne Ramsey at 09069364858, or Paeng Palis at 09175747341 for more details.?
- #OperationBayanihan, Nueva Ecija Federation of Student Councils of Central Luzon State University will be accepting food, drinking water, medicines/sanitary/hygiene needs and cash to buy items for shipping to affected areas in the Visayas starting November 11 from 9am to 6pm. Contact (044)940-8416 or (0927)391-1172 for more details. Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- UP Cebu SC and UP Katilingban Han Leyteño Ngan Samarnon ug Biliranon, contact Darl Santos of KaLeSa-Bi and Ynna Bisnar of UPC SC - 09434116336, 09328637303
- Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. is accepting donations in cash or kind at 35 Lopez Jaena Street, Cebu City. Contact Edwin Marfil (local 510) or Totits Ocampo (local 204) at (032) 418-7234 for inquiries.
- YUPPIES Care Ministries of the Grace Baptist Church of Cebu City, Inc. is accepting donations at the 628B Happy Valley Road, Guadalupe. Contact Jaspher Obiña at 09231500219, 09183484294, or 09177149679 for inquiries.
- A barge docking off from Rigid Port beside Colorado Port, Consolacion, Cebu at 6pm to deliver relief goods (Rice Canned Goods, Noodles Water, Blankets, Tarpaulins/Tents, Medicine) to Ormoc, Leyte. A truck deployed by Mayor Duke Frasco of Liloan will be going around our drop off points in Cebu City and Liloan to collect the relief goods donated, and will thereafter be delivering it to the Barge. Contact Christiana Garcia Frasco via Facebookfor more detials. Drop off points are in the following areas: ?In Cebu City:
- Titay's Liloan Rosquillos Cebu City Branch, Raintree Mall, General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City (near Jollibee)
- Politics Cafe, Escario Central Mall, N. Escario Street. Cebu City
- GILT Artisan Lounge, Crossroads, Banilad, Cebu CIty
- All San Jose Bakeshops in Cebu City
- Rescue Bar and Lounge, The Forum Building (beside Grand Convention Center)
In Liloan :
- Municipal Social Welfare Department Office (MSWD), Ground Floor, Liloan Municipal Hall
- Help Malapascua is accepting relief goods and food packs to be distributed to affected communities in Malapascua Island. Drop off point is 35-B Amon Court , Salinas Drive, Lahug Cebu City. Contact Contact (0932)631-3864, (0916)561-4309, (0928)555-5443 and look for Prima for more details.
- Lingap Gabriella Bohol, drop off relief goods, medicines, and cash donations at FARDEC Office, Lower Butalid St. Tagbiliran City. Contact (0912)5949170 for more details or tweet @gabrielaphils.
- Operation Yolanda, University of St. La Salle Bacolod, is accepting donations in cash or kind. Drop off point is 2nd Gate Security Office, Center for External Relations, Institute for Negros Development.
- Gawad Kalinga- Iloilo, have ongoing operations for badly hit areas of Panay. You can drop off relief goods at the following addresses:The Trea House is accepting relief goods for distribution from 10AM to 10PM on November 10. Bring your donations to the Smallville branch: 2nd Floor Red Square Buildingm Smallville Complex, Barangay San Rafael, Mandurriao
- Maxximiler Warehouse, Fastcargo Logistics Corp, Lapus Norte, Iloilo
- The Mango Tree Restaurant, Guzman Street, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
- For Cash donations?BPI Lapaz Branch?Account Name: Gawad Kalinga Community Development Foundation Inc.?Account Number 1471000325
Cagayan De Oro
- Liceo Ripple of Hope of the Liceo de Cagayan University is accepting cash donations at the R.N. Pelaez Boulevard, Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City from November 11 to 15. Cash collected will then be deposited to ABSCBN's Sagip Kapamilya account. Contact +63 (088) 858 4093 to 95 local 231 or +63 917 716 1613 for more details.
- The Rural Missionaries of the Philippines-Northern Mindanao Sub-Region (RMP-NMR) Inc. is accepting donations at RMP-NMR Inc, Kalinaw Lanao Center for Interfaith Resources, 0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde, 9200, Iligan City. For inquiries, call +63 (63) 223 5179