NIKE Basketball celebrated LeBron James’ achievement of reaching the 25,000-point mark with the limited-edition NIKEiD LEBRON 13 25K shoe.
James is the youngest player in league history to achieve this distinction and accomplished the feat in his second stint with the team that drafted him as the No.1 pick, the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The NIKEiD LEBRON 13 25K carries a custom graphic inspired by James’s professional journey that brings his story to life via the following elements:
- Lion representing the spirit animal for victory
- Carnations and orange blossoms symbolizing birth and growth with native flowers from where James has played
- Dolomite stone, which can be found throughout Ohio
- Industrial smoke referencing the state's industrious, hardworking spirit
- Light bands for the positivity and energy generated from family, friends and teammates
The shoe’s upper is a pre-set design while the fully customizable options include: the laces, midsole, outsole, tongue and Swoosh. There are a multitude of color choices available including glow-in-the-dark and metallic hues. A personalized name and number can be printed on the inside of the tongue.
The NIKEiD LEBRON 13 25K shoe is available globally now for a limited time at NIKEiD, timed with James’s scoring milestone.