Pacquiao says KL bout vs WBA welterweight champ Matthysse a done deal for July 15
Manny Pacquiao on July 15 KL fight vs WBA champ Matthysse: 'It's on' 

MANNY Pacquiao and Lucas Matthysse are finally on board as they battle for the WBA welterweight title on July 15 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Promoters of both fighters, Oscar dela Hoya of Golden Boy Promotions and Pacquiao for MP Promotions, officially announced the staging of the 12-round fight on Tuesday.

"Signed, sealed, and delivered. Proud to announce that WBA welterweight champion @MatthysseLucas will put his title on the line against @mannypacquiao in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Satuday night, July 14 (US time)," dela Hoya tweeted in his account @OscarDelaHoya.

The 39-year-old Pacquiao, who's also a Philippine senator, confirmed the fight through his own account.

"It's on. Can't wait to challenge Lucas Matthysse for another world title on July 15 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - July 14 U.S. time," said the eight-time world division champion.

Pacquiao then added the hashtag #Pacmanisback as this marked his ring comeback after a one year absence since losing the World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight belt following a unanimous decision loss against Jeff Horn in Australia July 2 of last year.

Follow the writer on Twitter: @gerardmos