Sorry, no results found for
    View Today
    Sat, Jul 21

    Manny Pacquiao rules out another fight with Tim Bradley: 'Wala nang manonood'

    Apr 15, 2014

    HOLLYWOOD – Manny Pacquiao categorically put an end to any hopes of a third fight against Timothy Bradley.

    “Wala na,” he said when asked if he still think about a trilogy against the cocky American, whom he just dethroned as World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight king during the weekend in Las Vegas.

    Pacquiao beat Bradley by unanimous decision to reclaim the 147-lb. title belt and avenge the controversial split decision he suffered at the hands of the American during their first encounter in 2012.

    While Bradley put up a more determined stand in the rematch, the previously unbeaten champion from Palm Springs, California still avoided a toe-to-toe battle with Pacquiao in the middle of the ring.

    Bradley admitted he had a lot of success against Pacquiao by using his jab a lot and putting distance between him and his eight-time world champion foe.

    “When I started to be aggressive, that’s when he’s very successful,” he said. “When I stayed back, I had a lot of success using my jabs and moving, and counter-punching. And I was counter-punching successfully.”

    The fighting style of Bradley, according to Pacquiao, is definitely a turn-off for a lot of boxing fans despite Pacquiao-Bradley II luring a crowd of 15,601 fans to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

    “Wala nang manonood,” he said of a third fight with the 30-year-old Bradley. “Dalawang beses na e.”

    If and when a third bout with Bradley still happens, the Filipino southpaw vows to end it all in style.

    “Baka pag may pangatlo pa, babagsak na siya,” said Pacquiao, who earned a guaranteed purse of $20 million in his last fight.

    Continue reading below ↓
    Read Next
    We recommend
    MORE FROM SUMMIT MEDIA
    Sponsored Content
  • POLL

    • Quiz

      Quiz Result