ATENEO and University of the East see action on Wednesday at the MOA Arena, just 10 days after the shootout between former Sinag Pilipinas teammates Kiefer Ravena and Roi Sumang, based on the schedule released by the UAAP.
The Blue Eagles and Red Warriors clash anew after Ateneo won in overtime, 93-91, against UE over a week ago, with Ravena posting a career-high 38 points and Sumang scoring 30 markers.
The league released its schedule on Sunday, a day after the second round hostilities began. The late issuance of the schedule caused confusion among teams due to changes in opponents for the first weekend of the second round.
Defending champion La Salle won over Ateneo, 88-86, on Sunday at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum in a match that was supposed to be played on August 23 at the Mall of Asia Arena.
- University of the Philippines and Adamson collide on the final day of the elimination round on September 16 at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum. The game was moved due to unavailability of a venue on September 17. The Maroons won over the Falcons in their first-round match to break their 27-game losing streak
- National University looks to repeat its first-round win against Ateneo on August 24 at the Araneta Coliseum.
- La Salle goes up against Far Eastern University on August 27 at the Mall of Asia Arena. The Green Archers seek to avenge their first-round loss to the Tamaraws in their first game of Season 77.
- Last year’s finalists La Salle and UST clash again on September 6 at the Mall of Asia Arena. The Green Archers beat the Tigers in their first encounter of the year.
- The ‘Battle of Recto’ between FEU and UE will be played on September 7 at the Big Dome.
- Games with possible Final Four implications on September 13 at the Araneta Coliseum with Ateneo playing FEU, and De La Salle battling NU.
- The UAAP Season 77 cheerdance competition will be on September 14 at the Araneta Coliseum.