FOR the second consecutive year, Steph Curry led the NBA’s list of most popular jerseys, according to an official press release by the league.
Curry topped the list of the 15 most popular jerseys was based on NBAStore.com sales from the start of the 2016-2017 NBA regular season.
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers came in at second followed by Kevin Durant of the Golden State Warriors. Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder was ranked fourth and Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers was in fifth.
Incidentally, Curry’s team Golden State Warriors led the way in the list of the most popular team merchandise, based again on sales at NBAStore.com. The Cavaliers came in at second followed by the Chicago Bulls at third.
Isaiah Thomas of the Boston Celtics made it to the Top 15 for the first time, while Milwaukee Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounpo climbed from 14th based on the January 2017 list to ninth at the end of the regular season.
Here is the complete list:
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- Kristaps Prozingis, New York Knicks
- Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
- Giannis Antetokounpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
- Derrick Rose, New York Knicks
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Los Angeles Lakers
- New York Knicks
- San Antonio Spurs
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics
- Philadephia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors