LEBRON James is the king, as far as jersey sales in the Philippines are concerned.
The NBA announced on Monday that James has the best-selling NBA jersey in the Philippines, based on in-store sales of the four NBA Stores from the start of the 2016-2017 NBA regular season.
James topped the list over Steph Curry of the Golden State Warriors, who has the most popular jersey in the United States based on sales over NBAStore.com.
Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers is in third, followed by James Harden of the Houston Rockets, and Dwyane Wade of the Chicago Bulls.
Kawhi Leonard of the San Antonio Spurs, Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors, Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers, and Jimmy Butler of the Chicago Bulls round out the Top 10.
Meanwhile, the Warriors head the list of the most popular team merchandise in the Philippines, followed by the Cleveland Cavaliers, Los Angeles Lakers, Chicago Bulls, and the San Antonio Spurs.
The NBA Stores in the Philippines are located in Glorietta 3, Mega Fashion Hall, TriNoma, and Ayala Center Cebu.
Top 10 Selling Jerseys
1. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
4. James Harden, Houston Rockets
5. Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
6. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
9. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
Top 5 Most Popular Teams
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Los Angeles Lakers
4. Chicago Bulls
5. San Antonio Spurs