LEBRON James may be the best and most impactful player in the NBA today, but Steph Curry is still the most popular.
After all, the Golden State superstar sustained his status by topping the best-selling jersey list for the third straight year, wearing Warriors. No. 30 that’s selling hotter than that of James’ Cleveland No. 23.
Kyrie Irving’s Boston kit came in at No. 3, while Kevin Durant’s Dubs jersey followed at No. 4, with Rookie of the Year Ben Simmons’ Philadelphia jersey rounding out the Top Five based on the overall sales on NBAStore.com from April to June.
The Warriors, who have won three of the last four NBA titles, also remained the most popular team after having the top-selling merchandise in the league, followed by the Cavs, and the Celtics.
Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum (No. 7) and Toronto star DeMar DeRozan (No. 14) made their debut on the most popular jerseys list.
But let’s see how James’ new Los Angeles Lakers jersey sells next season after the top free agent agreed to a four-year deal with the Lakers on Monday, Manila time.
Here are the top-selling jersey and merchandise lists:
Most popular jerseys:
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- Chris Paul, Houston Rockets
- Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
- DeMar DeRozan, Toronto Raptors
- Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
Most popular team merchandise:
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Boston Celtics
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Houston Rockets
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Chicago Bulls
- Toronto Raptors
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Milwaukee Bucks