MUNICH, Germany - Fiba launched an app that delivers some of the world's finest coaching tips and tools with just a tap of a button.
FIBA’s European coaching department announced on Thursday (Friday, Manila time) that it has developed and released Basketball Coaching, a coaching app set to benefit coaches at all levels, globally.
The app has been built off the coaching department’s long running and successful coaching website, which assists coaches to reach out to others in the community, as well as access to its vast library of coaching materials.
Some of the highlights of the app are:
- Draw plays/drills easily with a specially designed drawing tool which takes full advantage of the tablet’s/mobile device’s capabilities
- Reach out to the coaching community to see and learn new plays and drills published by other coaches
- Share your own plays and drills
- Save all plays in a personalised library
- Take your practice plans in an intuitive design to practice
- A coaching board for quick drawings
- Available both on and offline